What information do we collect?
We collect standard network information about you such as your IP address, geographical location, operating system, web browser, device type, and other non-personally identifiable information sent by your web browser or operating system when you connect to this web site. We collect personal information from you when you sign up for membership on our site.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, country, or other information.
You may, however, visit our site anonymously without registering for an account except for the private member forum.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve our web site
(we continually strive to improve our web site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
• To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature• To send periodic emails
The email address you provide will be used to send you information, company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To comply with law enforcement requests
We will comply with all requests from law enforcement for data obtained from your interaction with this web site and will report crimes committed on or against this web site, it’s staff, or visitors to the appropriate authorities. If you commit a crime or civil violation during your use of this web site, we reserve the right to use any data obtained from your interaction here to pursue civil and or criminal charges against you.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our web site, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Your IP address is not considered personally identifiable information as it would require a court order to determine your identity from your IP address. Therefor your IP address may be disclosed to 3rd party partners or to the public in general at the discretion of the administration of this web site.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our web site. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age. Our web site, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
· Users may edit their personal account information at any time by logging in and navigating to the “Your Profile” page at the top of the left menu bar.
- Users may permanently delete their personal account information at any time by choosing “Close Account” at the bottom of their profile page.
- We will notify you of a data breach within 72 hours.
- We maintain a Data Retention Policy that details the retention period for personal data based on our analysis of how long the specific data is reasonably required for legal or business purposes. When we no longer need personal data, we securely delete or destroy it. Aggregated data, which cannot identify a device/browser (or individual) and is used for purposes of reporting and analysis, is maintained for as long as commercially necessary.
- You may contact our Data Protection Officer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “ATTN: Data Protection Officer”. You must include the words “Data Protection Officer” in your subject line for your email to be routed correctly. Please allow up to 14 days for a response.
- Log and Usage DataWe may log information when you access or view this web site. This may include your IP address, user-agent string, browser type, operating system, referral URLs, device information (e.g., device IDs), pages visited, links clicked, the requested URL, hardware settings, search terms, etc. We will delete any IP addresses collected associated with such view only type browsing “http request data” after one year.
If you post data to this web site in the form of logging into your account, submitting a new thread (topic), reply to an existing thread, vote, rate, etc., the IP address associated with that “http post” interaction will remain in our database as long as the associated published material is available to the members. If a post is deleted the associated IP address will be deleted within 100 days. If you are banned from this web site your IP address will remain in our database until the next ban reset which happens periodically.
While you grant us a lifetime royalty free licenses to publish your posts on this web site under certain circumstances, we will delete the IP address or any other “personal data” associated with a user id number or post from our data base. If you feel you have submitted “personal data” to this web site in the form of a post you can edit that post at any time by logging into your account.
If you do not have an account on this web site and feel information you or others have submitted amounts to “personal data” as defined by GDPR such as a name, a home address, a photo, an email address, bank details, medical information, IP address, etc. you may request removal and get immediate attention by using the “report abusive post” feature located next to each post on our web site or contact our Data Protection Officer by emailing email@example.com with the subject “ATTN: Data Protection Officer” to address your concerns.